• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dev League Career Options

chooka_nick

Reckon it's always better to stick with what you've got personally instead of retiring, especially when you consider the experience bonuses you've picked up. But if your heart's set on retiring then obviously I echo Geg's comments. Colts or bust, mate. :p
Nah, look, I'm a bit over being such a bits-and-pieces player even Twybridge doesn't know what to do with me.
Just gotta wait for Liam to give it the go-ahead. And yeah, I'd love to stay at the Colts, club's the greatest.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I wonder if I could bat slightly slower in Tests and have a higher bat rating?

SirBloody Idiot

Can I make the shift to a speciallist opener (assuming I'm as I signed up)? No point remaining as a number three/four when I never bat there.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Im not saying that I want to retire for sure and Im not flouncing (even if it may appear as if I am).

Its just something I need to think about. The reason is that from the start Ive wanted FC cricket over everything else. Being a good international ODI bowler isnt as important to me as playing FC cricket regularly.

Maybe I need to retire and comeback as a player more suited to FC cricket.
You were instrumental in the FC revival late this season tbh.

Mr Mxyzptlk

The Defoe/Crouch of DL cricket clearly. Needs to move to a new club if he's to make his name in FC cricket.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Like I've stated, I do expect Kev will be part of the 6th side. But unless his contact is up, he's not going anywhere other than to a new side.

Goughy

Like I've stated, I do expect Kev will be part of the 6th side. But unless his contact is up, he's not going anywhere other than to a new side.
I think that is a fair assessment.

I think my contract is up now, but I dont think Ill be leaving Black unless it is to start something fresh at the 6th team (unless Black release me obv).