• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dev League

steds

"How can nothing be something?..." says:
me, Borcich and Smith discussing dev league
dm says:
coolest ****s
indeed
anonymous cw member says:
hahaha yeh

tbh i should pull out of it
dm says:
agreed imo
abit geeky for mine
dm says:
100% ****age
dm says:
is the rate
dm says:
of dev leaguers
seriously, the whole concept is dire its like a 5 minute joke that went on for 3 years
Shocking.

Last edited:

FaaipDeOiad

Mister Wright said:
If there is any proof that the person in question is Gelman than the Colts management team need to know immediately.
Eh, it was just an MSN convo, I don't think it means anything. There's no proof though, you'd have to ask Bennett.

pasag

RTDAS
Yeah it was 'written' by me, but the whole thing is taken entirley out of context and selectivly edited to makle it sound ten times worse. We were kidding around and I did not mean it at all. In fact there have been alot worse jokes in the past on many an issue and if you posted any of them I would never be able to show my face again.

Posting MSN conversations without permission is the lowest of the low. Steds, as a staff member should really be ashamed, because even when I expressly asked him not to post it, he went ahead and did it anyways. It's poor form and it looks bad on CW's part that they have a staff member with such immaturity. I said, do not post it, for fear of people not understanding the general banter and style of the msn conversation yet he did anyways.

His actions are clearly trying to bring the game into disrepute, he clearly knew the reaction posting it would bring and he should be punished accordingly imo.

It's a sad day when you have to watch what you say on MSN for fear it might be posted against you. I have reported the post.

I will also accept any decision made by Kyle on this issue.

Also keep me out of any war between Murphy and Smith and co. It's getting lame. I'm 22 ffs, I havent seen this sort of behaviour since I was 15.

Last edited:

pasag

RTDAS
I think there is a larger issue at heart here with people trying to maliciously bring the game down. We saw it with the targetting of Patrick and we're seeing it again. Some action must be taken to weed out this problem imo.

Mister Wright

vic_orthdox said:
Non-issue for mine.
Agreed. I've discussed this issue with Gelman and have decided there was nothing in it. This kind of stunt is immature and I'm getting sick of this kind of stuff to be honest.

Loony BoB

Where do we draw the line between "in character" and "out of character" (for lack of better terms)? I think MSN conversations between friends should be listed as out of character unless it's in the middle of an official sim or something. This is just silly! :p

Smudge

Loony BoB said:
Where do we draw the line between "in character" and "out of character" (for lack of better terms)? I think MSN conversations between friends should be listed as out of character unless it's in the middle of an official sim or something. This is just silly! :p
You mean we have characters? :ph34r:

KennyD

Of course we do Volty!!!

I'm going to play an MMORPG later on Volty, so maybe you'd like to join my guild!!!