• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Do you think England can win the 3rd Test.

Do you think England can win the 3rd Test?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cameron-Moss

Do you think England can comeback on win the 3rd test. I think they can but Pietersen scoring 150, and Flintoff scoring 100, thats what England need.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Of course we can... in the same way Tamworth can still win the FA Cup...

It's just not going to happen. No chance in hell. At all. Whatsoever. At all. Ever. At all.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Nah.

That said (ironically) we've more chance of winning than drawing. If any combo of KP/Fred/Geraint bat all day we'll score the runs to win. That said I'd make it 99.5% - 0.5% in Australia's favour.

EDIT: Length of the poll on the generous side I'd say? Closes Fourth Jan 2007! :p

howardj

Hell no.

Only Steve Waugh - when his teams very rarely lost, then went down in style - could lose it from here.

luffy

Not anymore, if Bell stayed in i would of rated them a chance but he's out so no chance.