• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

England performance squad tour.

brockley

England Cricket ‏@ECB_cricket now
EPP declare on 220 for 2. Ballance the last wicket on 89. Robson 108*. WA XI lead by 99 runs from 1st innings. 51 overs left today.
Super start for the EPP. WA XI are 14-4. Tymal has taken 3 wickets and Chris Jordan 1.

benchmark00

I note the other day that Derek Pringles suggested that England pick Tymal Mills because he bowls heat. Never seen him bowl, wonder what numbers he puts up.

Marcuss

Ge got it up to 95mph on Sky this summer. Hit Graeme Swann on the hand in the Essex v England game and then while out in Aus this winter he's hit Cook twice, badged Root, hit Carberry in the gut and cleaned up Bell who apparently said "Why the **** isn't this guy in the Essex side every week?"

article-2489924-193EA8EA00000578-837_634x476.jpg

grecian

I note the other day that Derek Pringles suggested that England pick Tymal Mills because he bowls heat. Never seen him bowl, wonder what numbers he puts up.
Well I mentioned it earlier ****, but I guess you only listen to crap all-rounders with poncey ear-rings.

Honestly, he's the quickest English bowler I've seen I think, makes Devon Malcolm look accurate and consistent though. I'd have played him in this match, but mainly because we're utterly desperate, and none of the alternatives look great.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
I've mentioned this before, but will again as I enjoy a bit of vicarious fame claiming: Tymal plays for Mildenhall CC and their captain is my boss's boss.

Massive fat basford he is too; must be 22 stone.

91Jmay

If we play him before he actually has a good season for Essex then County Championship is officially pointless. He took 6 wickets at 66s in Div 2.

91Jmay

He could literally be doing loads worse and he also isn't anywhere near the bat Bresnan is. He'd have been an atrocious selection. Agaresq.