• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ESMS+ Roster and Teamsheet Help

Cloete

Okay guys now that the rosters are done (Check each of your team threads) each of you need to know how to read the things and it's also good if most of you understand ESMS+. Anyway the CWFA advises that EVERY player reads the guide and is fimilar with how things work. It is imperative that every captain and vice captain has a copy of the TeamSheetMaker program to create error free teamsheets.

The Guide: http://uwfsa.tripod.com/id9.htm

Make sure ALL of you take the time to read it!

Cloete

Loony BoB said:
Was curious so started messing around a bit - why is DM an "illegal position" for Crampton?
It isn't... what were you using? If it's ESMS it depends whether your league.dat has the so-called "new" positions allowed and if the teamsheet maker has an option to turn AM/DM on.

Loony BoB

I downloaded tsm_plus.zip, teamsheet_checker.zip and tsc.zip... making a team with a DM is no problem. It's the checking of the sheet which causes problems.

If I check it using teamsheet_checker.zip's files, it says he is in an illegal position.
If I check it using tsc.zip's files, it closes the window after I enter SOU and changes the 'DM' in the SOUsht.txt file into 'MF' automatically.

chaminda_00

Loony BoB said:
I downloaded tsm_plus.zip, teamsheet_checker.zip and tsc.zip... making a team with a DM is no problem. It's the checking of the sheet which causes problems.

If I check it using teamsheet_checker.zip's files, it says he is in an illegal position.
If I check it using tsc.zip's files, it closes the window after I enter SOU and changes the 'DM' in the SOUsht.txt file into 'MF' automatically.
Same thing happened when we played EFM, just change the DMs and AMs to MFs and if you have no errors change them back to DMs and AMs.