• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Euro 2016 pub

vogue

So, getting quite excited about the England -Wales match. Never thought I would purposely watch football over tennis, but hey there is a first time for everything.

Scaly piscine

I'm trying to think of a footballing equivalent of Queen's, but it would be unfair to the League Cup or that Johnstone's Paint Trophy (whatever it is now).

It's just a knockabout to warm up for Wimbledon really.

Howe_zat

I see that the 'best 3rd placed teams' system has put in some additional table nerdery heading into the last group matches, which is a big plus as far as I'm concerned.

vogue

What food and drink do you have during a match?? Do you follow any teams national dish? Or stick to your usual snacks??

cpr

Pretty sure at least 2 of the take-aways around here might be slovak or czech, - The Poles have the monopoly on all the local convenience stores (or Skleps as they are known) around these parts

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
I see that the 'best 3rd placed teams' system has put in some additional table nerdery heading into the last group matches, which is a big plus as far as I'm concerned.
I actually had to code this into a spreadsheet for a work predictions contest and am currently praying it works in the live environment