• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FINAL Squads

Simon

WCC Staff
ACT KEEPING:
1 Marcus Trescothick
2 Shane Watson
3 Michael Dawn
4 David Jeffrey
5 Sean Maxwell
6 Simon Mann
7 Matt Ramage
8 Mark Hatton
9 Kent French
10 David Dawson
11 Cade Brown
12 Ben Southam

im on holiday and i cant remember who else is in my squad.
so ill post who i am getting rid of when i get home.

Slats4ever

Edited By Rich2001

That was alittle uncalled for Slats, we had a spell abusive posting recently and Iam stopping this one before it even gets started.

If you have a problem with anyone and you really feel strongly about it, contact me (or GB when his back) and we can chat about it (maybe bring everyone involded togeter on MSN and talk it all through)... Or if you really need to get it off your chest then take your agruments to U2U's or E-Mail.

Rich2001

Last edited by a moderator:

Slats4ever

Besides I was speaking to another one of the board members about it and he said the quicker everyone get's it in the better.

Last edited by a moderator:

bugssy

i cant even remember what players i had in my side. where is the post graham had which w up to date with all trades etc. can any one help me

Rich2001

Slats4ever said:
Besides I was speaking to another one of the board members about it and he said the quicker everyone get's it in the better.
I think you mis-understood me there.

What I ment was the quicker you could all get it in ment the quicker we could get going as soon as GB got back... As I have to get all your info ready to send to you all, so the day GB gets back we could run the 1st round of the draft, whereas if you all take ages... when GB gets back we still need to collect and convert all your info still, therefore the Draft will go back more and more.

If what I said orignally wasn't as clear iam sorry for the confusion :)

Rich2001

bugssy said:
i cant even remember what players i had in my side. where is the post graham had which w up to date with all trades etc. can any one help me
Bug's Mate, did you even look :P ;)

The thread is still Topped :D - WCC Teams

bugssy

Keeping

C Richards
G Kirsten
B haddin
M bevan
B lara
S lee
J kallis
S warne
C cains
G mcgrath
d ferguson
Y McDowell

Throwing away my draft picks 3 and 4

Players leaving the club are

B oldroyd
J Vaughn
S meuleman
M Waugh --- (retireing)
I Salisbury
A prince

Last edited:

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
In:
Wilkes (youth)
Brown
Thorpe
Ward
Mane
Hollioake
Tudor
Bicknell
Saqlain
Giddins
Ormond

Gone:
Hart
Ntini
Marshall
Tredwell
Crowe
Somasunder

Rich2001

Um Bug's - Are you serious?? :O :O

There is only like 5 posts on this page 1 is your sqaud, 1 is Marc's sqaud and 3 (inculding this post)... And you can't see your sqaud, Bug's you feeling ok???? :lol: :lol:

Eyes_Only

Gentlemen...

Here is ND's Final Squad. I hope it meets with your approval.

Eyes_Only

Keeping

Afridi
Rhodes
Fleming
Styris
Hart
Thornley
Vettori
Aldridge
Bracken
Rummans

Losing

Henderson
Perera
Doull
Yovich
MacCullum
Tuffey

*Both my rookies but I'm not sure of who they actually are...
:P

Umpire Money

After an up and down season that saw Yorkshire 3rd in the four day comp and relegation style in 1day im hoping to get some good drafts and stuff and in Yorkshires night of nights we will release the players of the year.

Staying at Yorkshire
Gough
Tendulkar
Hamilton
Fitzgerald
Jones(from Kent)
Adams(from WP)
Hooper
White
Silverwood
Arkubumar(Colts)

D.West(rookie)

Leaving Yorkshire:
hibbert(from tas)
sidebottom
mcgrath
rogers
stead
blakey(retire)

The Argonaut

Rich,

When is the draft starting? Obviously there are still a number of teams that haven't sent in their selctions. How long have they got?