• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Fixtures

stephen

We could very well have a repeat of 99 with Australia facing SA and then again a couple of days later in the semi final.

But Australia probably won't make the semis this time so it's a moot point.

GoodAreasShane

I can picture it now, Andile Phehlukwayo hitting them to all parts and looking on course to take his country home before a awful mixup sees Rabada run out and South Africa narrowly short.

(Yeah I know Rabada is a better bat than Donald, so the metaphor doesn't entirely work, but it's an interesting thought)

mohanskin

The 2019 Cricket World Cup is the 12th edition of the Cricket World Cup, scheduled to be hosted by England and Wales, Waiting for the day of 30 may

Tom Flint

The start times are so bad for cricket fans in England. Hosted in our country and the only ones who can watch it are the unemployed, pensioners or people whose job enables them to sit and look at their phone all day. Even on weekends proper cricket people are out their playing for their clubs. All I can hope for is 45 minutes of the second innings when I get home from work and even then it has probably been rained off or one team bowled out by then. Should be more 1pm starts or day nighters starting at 3

stephen

The start times are so bad for cricket fans in England. Hosted in our country and the only ones who can watch it are the unemployed, pensioners or people whose job enables them to sit and look at their phone all day. Even on weekends proper cricket people are out their playing for their clubs. All I can hope for is 45 minutes of the second innings when I get home from work and even then it has probably been rained off or one team bowled out by then. Should be more 1pm starts or day nighters starting at 3
The day time matches work better for India and Australia. I for one am appreciating the timeslot.