• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Games to be simmed tonight!!!!

Slats4ever

I'm going to sim all these games tonight!!! I'll be online from midnight AEST to sim them for you. So if any of you want to be on for a live sim to see how your sim goes be around...

Thanks to Myles for doing all that work for me... the email error probably came due to the fact my AOL account has closed. It's now ianmarkus85@yahoo.com

The official email addy of the OCeania cup is oceaniacup@hotmail.com so in future if any of you guys have any queries email it there.

So gents it'd be great to see some of you around tonight for a catch up and some good sims.

Last edited: