• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Girl Trouble

Piper

Ok guys you asked for it.. and it would stop you taking over 'Ruined my day.. Made my day' thread. By the looks of it most of u have girl trouble at the moment so please talk here and we will try and give as much advice and help as possible.

Mr Casson

Piper said:
Ok guys you asked for it.. and it would stop you taking over 'Ruined my day.. Made my day' thread. By the looks of it most of u have girl trouble at the moment so please talk here and we will try and give as much advice and help as possible.
Piper, I reckon the worst place for guys to get tactical advice from is a girl. Don't forget that every single one of these girl problems is caused by the fact that we don't understand women. It's like asking a vegetarian for the best way to eat a porterhouse steak.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Dear Auntie Piper:

I have a girl-related problem. I have considered murdering the missus because she suggested that it was 'cruel of me' to laugh when Bradford scored against Nottingham Forest earlier this afternoon, thus depriving them of a chance of making the play-offs.

I'm a little undecided as to what method to despatch her with, and how to dispose of the corpse. I have a 'non-slip' hammer, but when the blood really starts to flow, am I likely to lose my grip? We have some very nice ornaments that could easily get cracked or broken. Also, will an under-sink garbage disposal mechanism work on bone?

Piper

Mr Casson said:
Piper, I reckon the worst place for guys to get tactical advice from is a girl. Don't forget that every single one of these girl problems is caused by the fact that we don't understand women. It's like asking a vegetarian for the best way to eat a porterhouse steak.
Gerrard.. I did not say that i would help.. i just made the thread so u guys could help each other.. but i guess i shouldnt have eh?

Piper

luckyeddie said:
Dear Auntie Piper:

I have a girl-related problem. I have considered murdering the missus because she suggested that it was 'cruel of me' to laugh when Bradford scored against Nottingham Forest earlier this afternoon, thus depriving them of a chance of making the play-offs.

I'm a little undecided as to what method to despatch her with, and how to dispose of the corpse. I have a 'non-slip' hammer, but when the blood really starts to flow, am I likely to lose my grip? We have some very nice ornaments that could easily get cracked or broken. Also, will an under-sink garbage disposal mechanism work on bone?
How about divorce?

cricketboy29

Piper said:
Gerrard.. I did not say that i would help.. i just made the thread so u guys could help each other.. but i guess i shouldnt have eh?
Generally, for girl trouble. I think guys shouldnt talk about it, it has grave consquences.