• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Grade Activity Check Season XI

oz_fan

Hi I have just signed up to the Dev League and would like to join a Grade team to get some experience. Here are my stats if you need them.

Name: Blake C. Donald
Forum Name: oz_fan
Team: CW Black
RHB/RMF
Bat Avge: 33.00
Bowl Avge: 28.00
Bat SR: 56
Bowl Econ: 2.9
Field: 18

Last edited:

Josh

I'm under the same boat, signed up for Dev. league and wouldn't mind a bit of experience here.

dinu23

nightprowler10 said:
I'm a newcomer to this section of Cricket Web, and I'd like to play Grade cricket as well to gain some experience.
i'd like to get some experience with that girl in ur avarta. oooo baby!

Perm

No, I felt the comment was a bit immature and not really needed to be perfectly honest.