• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Grade Cricket Season XI

Johnners

Pleasing to see i managed 3 wickets despite only getting 13.1 overs. A reasonable 1st year in Grade Cricket with 69 wickets @ 19, hope to improve on that next year though :)

Matteh

Knew we'd been pretty poor all season, but at least we avoided the spoon.

128 wickets @ 16.02 and 57 runs @ 1.39.

Bowled well, Can't bat.

FaaipDeOiad

Can't complain about 49* and 40 on that wicket, even though we lost again.

Averaged 32 with the bat for the season, which I'm quite happy with on a minefield. Second in the side pretty comfortably. 23 with the ball though, which isn't quite so good.

cricketboy29

Averaging 24.00 with 900 runs, and 110 wickets @ 21.10. Would have liked the double, but I'm quite happy with those figures:D

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Averaging 24.00 with 900 runs, and 110 wickets @ 21.10. Would have liked the double, but I'm quite happy with those figures:D
Clearly a key to our moderate success this season.

You, Clapo, Borcich and Towns can probably go out with heads held high. Oh, and...

Code:
Most runs in the season
  [b]1485[/b]  H. Mørk                     18    33    4   51.21  161     4    7
  1400  A.J. Blackman               19    34    4   46.67  165*    4    8
  1293  J.R. Gray                   26    46    3   30.07  135     1    8
  1098  J.E. Stedman                24    45    3   26.14   89     0    8
  1066  M. Gaukroger                27    50    1   21.76  103     1    7

bryce

Haha me & Rose killed the Foxes in round 35. Batting was inconsistent but I feel my form is on its way up but my bowling was quite satisfactory.

Majin

Crud performance from myself, but Edfield finishing in a good position after a dire first half of the season.

Loony BoB

Really unhappy with my stats, though happy with how we performed in that final game. But yeah, a high score of just 85* over 22 grade innings is not good enough for my liking at all.

Majin

One thing I am stoked with is still being involved in the highest partnership for any wicket of the season with Hak.