• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Grade Cricket Season XII

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Thank buggery for that. Been sitting here drinking cans whilst not getting a game for Colts thus far. Losing fitness fast.

HeathDavisSpeed

My lack of games has seen me pile on the pounds to be the fast bowling equivalent of Jesse Ryder combined with Mike Gatting. Need a huge volume of Grade games to get back to match fitness.

Robertinho

Have no problem with it, why would I? I had a problem with you and the u-19's because frankly, you don't like me, and can exploit that position to my sides' disadvantage. Couldn't care less about what else you do.
But if he was -that- corrupt and desperate to see Blue triumph/Black fail, what difference does it make whether he's captain or not?

Anyway, great to see Grade staying in - one of the best things about Dev League IMO.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Have been helping Hakon get this ready. Hopefully the Grade season can continue past the Dev League Season and into the off. Hear global warming has reached advanced levels in CWLand and we're a cool 25 degrees celsius all through winter.