• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group 2 Second Round - West Indies, India, Pakistan, Australia, Bangladesh

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Afridi being robbed of two LBWs in an over and yet Pakistan still get 2 wickets in that same over :laugh:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Anyone else think that Simmons run out looks no where near out live, but then on replay is clearly out? Find it weird tbh, just looks like he makes it easily in real-time.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
**** Ramdin out, I was literally coming here to say Pakistan should not get Ramdin out. Don't want Sammy coming to the crease imo

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
WI just gotta go here. Ajmal bowling is tough, but 130 is defendable. That should be the target.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
OMG :laugh: Warne about Ajmal "he likes his long sleeves, very clever bowler"

Ashwin loving this.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Righto Sledger, WI paying $3. Gonna put some money on them right now.

That means if they win I win and if they lose I win :p

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
What a shot!

Here we go, WI to make their move here.

130 and its game on. 140 and Pakistan will be seriously nervous.