• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group A First Round - Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Nepal, Hong Kong

James

Cricket Web Owner
Discussion surrounding Group A First Round involving Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Nepal, Hong Kong.

Sun Mar 16 (20 ovs)
1st Match, Qualifying Group A - Bangladesh v Afghanistan
Shere Bangla National Stadium, Mirpur

Sun Mar 16 (20 ovs)
2nd Match, Qualifying Group A - Hong Kong v Nepal
Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium, Chittagong

Tue Mar 18 (20 ovs)
5th Match, Qualifying Group A - Afghanistan v Hong Kong

Tue Mar 18 (20 ovs)
6th Match, Qualifying Group A - Bangladesh v Nepal

Thu Mar 20 (20 ovs)
9th Match, Qualifying Group A - Afghanistan v Nepal

Thu Mar 20 (20 ovs)
10th Match, Qualifying Group A - Bangladesh v Hong Kong

AndyZaltzHair

Looks like Afghans are pretty confident that they have this game and on the other hand Bangladesh seems very nervous/ cautious however one puts; nevertheless the game will be very interesting to watch. Hoping for the best.

Spark

Global Moderator
Haha, pretty much the lowest quality piece of cricket imaginable for the first ball of tournament.

theegyptian

Turned on and there is some awful cricket. Competition really needs Bangladesh to get through to the proper stages. Would be a sad tournament without the hosts.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
I know. Disgraceful.

I hope there's no pace, bounce, swing or seam movement in Australia or New Zealand in the 2015 WC.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I know. Disgraceful.

I hope there's no pace, bounce, swing or seam movement in Australia or New Zealand in the 2015 WC.
:laugh:

The hypocrisy of some fans and their criticism of turning wickets whilst simultaneously praising seaming wickets is getting worse and worse.

ajdude

I know. Disgraceful.

i reckon all cricket should just involve rolling a dice to determine how many runs are scored off that ball

Dan

Global Moderator
Can't wait for Danny Morrison's favourite team, the "HONKERS", to win the tournament and gain Test status within the year.

Unless, that is, they don't make the main draw. Then none of this will happen, other than Danny Morrison saying "HONKERS" at least once in his life.

Dan

Global Moderator
Also the idea of an entire T20 tournament being played on dustbowls that turn square is remarkably appealing to me. Love a good bunsen on occasion.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Australia are comfortably favs with the bookies. Wonder if that will change if pitches continue to take turn.