• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Haiti Charity Match?

Mr Mxyzptlk

Maybe we could each pledge a certain amount of money for various milestones in the first the matches of the season.

LA Camps
- $500 for each wicket I take
- $10,000 for each six I hit
- $100 for each catch a take

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
£251 for every time I get Thornton out
£251 for every time I get Hamann out
£50,000 for each time Green beat Black

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
This would be great. Would it be a one off? CW vs assortment of other players from other nations? CW XI vs CW Legends or CW Select?

Thomas Broadcasting & Farm Machinery Inc. will donate $1000 for every run scored, $500 per 4 and $1000 per six.

Simon

WCC Staff
I have cricket all day tomorrow and then I'm away Sunday-Tuesday so I wont be able to put together anything. Someone else will have to or we might be able to find time to get something together for next weekend.

Mr Mxyzptlk

I have cricket all day tomorrow and then I'm away Sunday-Tuesday so I wont be able to put together anything. Someone else will have to or we might be able to find time to get something together for next weekend.
I could knock something together if people are game. People have to suggest what sort of match they want - format, teams etc.
Is this thread meant to be a joke?
CW XI, mate.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
£251 for every time I get Thornton out
£251 for every time I get Hamann out
£50,000 for each time Green beat Black
Got Thornton and Hamann both out once so far this season, and Green just about beat Black.

So I'm curretnly £50,502.