• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ICC Champions Trophy 2004: Feature Articles

masterblaster

FRAZ said:
You mean . You are wishing "good luck " to England . And thumbs down to Pakistan . Why ,Mr blaster why . I know its just an opinion by an expert . and thats about it . And in my view . Aus Ind final . And a tie or rain and both sharing the trophy .
Oh absolutely not Fraz. Im not like that.

I'd be 100% neutral if Pakistan were to play England in the final. I love the way Pakistan play there cricket, and what I meant to say was that it would be a good contest. I didn't say good luck to any team really, and just observed that it was about time England won something in ODI's.

The only instance I don't support Pakistan is when they play either India or Australia. Otherwise I enjoy their cricekt.

wahindiawah

Banned
masterblaster said:
The only instance I don't support Pakistan is when they play either India or Australia. Otherwise I enjoy their cricekt.
And the only time i ever support Pak is when they take on Aus...LOL

AZN_PRIDE

I knew it...........3 times in a series is ENOGH I GUESS, I think India should just stop playing cricket, they should concentrate on hockey only, no no wait didnt they just humilate that player "pille" in hockey........WAY TO Go india,YOU GUYS SHOULDNT PLAY NE SPORT!!! hahahha

biased indian

AZN_PRIDE said:
I knew it...........3 times in a series is ENOGH I GUESS, I think India should just stop playing cricket, they should concentrate on hockey only, no no wait didnt they just humilate that player "pille" in hockey........WAY TO Go india,YOU GUYS SHOULDNT PLAY NE SPORT!!! hahahha
Nice to see a couple of good articles from u :p :p

Andre

AZN_PRIDE said:
No need for this thank you.