• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

If South Africa beat India and make the World T20 final...

Sri Lanka vs. South Africa Final - Who is more likely to choke?

• Sri Lanka

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

the big bambino

The fact that you want me to substantiate the elementary speaks of your refusal to accept reallity. The figures on how many people watched the T20 finals broadcast is easily available. So are the numbers for how many watched last years Ashes series. So are the numbers for how many watched last years BG series.
The facts are simple: limited overs cricket is the real deal, on the basis of attracting far greater viewership to it than the dinosaur format of test cricket. You gave me a general warning for stating facts. I expect you to do your job better and hand out general warnings to the traditionalist fools who are busy denegrating real cricket in the cricket forum by asking if fandom of test cricket and one day cricket are mutually exclusive.
sonny, if you ever get the chance to play some cricket with cricketers who do it professionally, your opinion may be worth something. till then, go talk to yourself on how steve waugh played the ball late.
:laugh:
Is it a policy of this forum to indulge those who come here to start fights and pursue vendettas? If not then I don't think its before time to complain this boastful name dropping onanist has had more then enough chances.

Adders

sonny, if you ever get the chance to play some cricket with cricketers who do it professionally, your opinion may be worth something. till then, go talk to yourself on how steve waugh played the ball late.
:laugh:
Never been a fan of saying this to anyone.......but that really is some rank posting Muloghonto.

I've got no idea what sort of "playing careers" either yourself or Burgey have had but I do know that when Burgey is talking seriously about cricket he is a man worth listening to......I haven't seen you contribute a single post to this forum that has made me think anything other than you are a complete waste of bandwidth here.

Your reply to Spark was equally poor and I agree with him entirely that your presence here is detrimental to the forum atmosphere and it is not because of what you say but how you say it.

Last edited:

Muloghonto

Is it a policy of this forum to indulge those who come here to start fights and pursue vendettas? If not then I don't think its before time to complain this boastful name dropping onanist has had more then enough chances.
You might want to read this thread a bit more carefully if you are accusing me of starting anything. Burgey was the first to make it personal. I simply repaid the favour.

Muloghonto

Never been a fan of saying this to anyone.......but that really is some rank posting Muloghonto.

I've got no idea what sort of "playing careers" either yourself or Burgey have had but I do know that when Burgey is talking seriously about cricket he is a man worth listening to......I haven't seen you contribute a single post to this forum that has made me think anything other than you are a complete waste of bandwidth here.

Your reply to Spark was equally poor and I agree with him entirely that your presence here is detrimental to the forum atmosphere and it is not because of what you say but how you say it.
If you think I've made a single post that stinks as much in terms of hatred, condescension and general poor taste as Burgey's OP and his consistent slamming of Sri Lankan team, i have no choice but to accuse you of typically Aussie-tinted glasses that somehow excuses crassness from your fellow posters as 'matey boistrous behavour' but fall over in consternation when its paid back in kind.

Dan

Global Moderator
Alright, this has turned into a train-wreck again, and given I forgot to replace my previously-deleted post with another warning, let me make this abundantly clear since a whole stack of posters have decided not to get the message from other threads:

Personal attacks are not on, irrespective of who posts them, or who they are directed at. You will be infracted.

I'm not quite sure what serious discussion is actually going on in this thread, but apparently there is some. Stick to that, not petty point-scoring and feuding.

mono

This thread is silly. If you check the statistics most countries sucked away from home for their first 30-40 years, that's the bottom line. australia didn't become a superb touring side overnight, it took them some time. the same was true of SA, INDIA and WI.