• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

If you have ever made a multi and got banned for it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smudge

Didn't know. What was it called
Cricket_Fanatic. An earnest Brit named Murray Jones who was very concerned about the disappearance of the very girl mentioned by grecian above. He also ended most sentences with an exclamation mark!

It was, in fact, a mixture of me and Langeveldt.

And once that was banned along with my main account, I created VoltmanHasRisen to respond to Richard's dick waving post about my banning.

Great days.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Funnily enough when Matteh came back he found that one and linked it

I don't know why I used to care so much

Shri

Apropos sounds like a word an american teen girl would make up to sound cute like teehee but it was probably made up by old ****s in powdered wigs a long time ago. Fmd.

Status
Not open for further replies.