• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Is Brad Haddin the best keeper Australia have ?

Riggins

different for sure, red vs gold trim.

there was a while there where healy in particular seem to have gigantic webbing that could have held about 3 balls at once, before it was changed to "a non-elastic strip which is flat when the thumb and forefinger are extended" or something.

benchmark00

This comment may seem irrelevant from a cricketing perspective, but truly shows the character and personality of Brad Haddin- for the legend and great man that he is. My family and I viewed an ING cup game about 10 years ago in which Haddin played. Being eager young cricket fans, as we walked back to our car after the match, we bumped into Hadds as he wheeled his kit- obviously in quite a rush to get home after a tiring day. We asked for his autograph, and even though he was in a rush, and though he looked extremely eager to get home, he was only too happy to oblige to 3 young fans. Take a bow Hadds, you are a true gentleman.
-Nicholas Pospichil

The Ashes 2013-14 : Brad Haddin's well played fifty | Cricket Features | England in Australia - The Ashes | ESPN Cricinfo

benchmark00

''The standard he's set in this series, I can't imagine how it can get any better,'' Gilchrist said.

''I don't think anyone could say there's been better across Australian keeping history. In regards to this series, he's been flawless with the gloves and obviously had a huge impact with the bat and he's been a huge part of the turn-around in this team.

''I've never been into comparing eras and players from different times, but his keeping in this series has been close to perfection.''