• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Island Swell Reveal Kits

Goughy

Today, at a press conference/fashion show, Island Swell unveiled their new kit for the inaugural CW Football season.

Swell 'stars' Pickup and Richards modeled the home and away kits and signed autographs for the worshiping crowd.

In an interview, the designer Faffy Le Sweller said that the Home kit illustrated the play between the sea and the break whereas the Away kit paid homage to the beautiful Island that the sea surrounds. She further commented that it showed the golden beaches and the green fertile land.

Last edited:

Blewy

Goughy said:
Today, at a press conference/fashion show, Island Swell unveiled their new kit for the inaugural CW Football season.

Swell 'stars' Pickup and Richards modeled the home and away kits and signed autographs for the worshiping crowd.

In an interview, the designer Faffy Le Sweller said that the Home kit illustrated the play between the sea and the break whereas the Away kit paid homage to the beautiful Island that the sea surrounds. She further commented that it showed the golden beaches and the green fertile land.

LOL nice, how did you create them up??

superkingdave

Good choices, Latics used to wear a green away kit.

I can here the kaching of the cash machines as the Richards '11' shirts fly off the shelves

superkingdave

I think you'll find the settlement was that you'd be called 'The Latics' whereas as we became just 'Latics'.

luffy

Goughy said:

Like the name

Anyway great jerseys, great work mate

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Great work Goughy. Thanks for providing us with the links to make our own.

Oh, and the kit looks pretty swell.

Someone had to say it this season. Now it's out of the way.