• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Last Man Standing: Ashes 2009

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Brumby do we have enough time to start the next battle tonight too, because if it starts day 3 it might not finish in time?

With Simon saying yes, I'll have to say no. Siddle getting Harmy off any of the remaining 3 balls left in the over would be awesome even if it meant me losing LMS.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Brumby do we have enough time to start the next battle tonight too, because if it starts day 3 it might not finish in time?
If I start it during the day's play some people who were interested might miss out unless I leave the question open for a long time with play ongoing and then it becomes an advantage to answer the Q later on in the day. Worst comes to the worst I can post 3 Qs a day if it looks like we might not get a 5th day.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
NUFAN needs to thank Mitchell Johnson for his crown, then.

5) Will Peter Siddle complete his 5-for tomorrow?

Naaah.

Faller:

Simon: Yes

The Last Man Standing:

NUFAN: No

The Honour Roll:

Adamc 1st test day 1- 1st test day 4
Adamc 1st test day 5 -2nd test day 2
biased indian 2nd test day 3 - 2nd test day 5
CDM 3rd test day 1 - 3rd test day 3
grecian 3rd test day 5 - 4th test day 2

NUFAN: 4th test day 4 - 5th test day 2

New Qs for new comp at COP.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Good work Mitch! No, I actually wish he caught it to be honest, thought Siddle deserved the 5 for, which would have been his 50th Test Wicket too.

Happy with the title though. :)

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Right. Off we go again. Could one of you lovely moderating type persons add "New round starting day 3" or something similar to the title, please? Ta ever so. :)

1) Will Jonathan Trott be the next wicket to fall?

2) Will England's lead at the close or their innings or the close of play (whichever is sooner) be 400 or more?

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Right. Off we go again. Could one of you lovely moderating type persons add "New round starting day 3" or something similar to the title, please? Ta ever so. :)

2) Will England's lead at the close or their innings or the close of play (whichever is sooner) be 400 or more?
Yes, Yes

morgieb

Yes, No.

pasag

RTDAS
no, yes

Think Fred, Broad and Swann might punish us with the bat, even if we take early wickets today. Jimmy fresh off his first duck might be looking for revenge as well.