• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Lord Presents..What Made Your Day + What Ruined Your Day IV

Gnske

made:

28 today - had kind of been dreading the birthday, thinking it would be a downer with everything going on. Have been surprised with loads of one on one visits from quite a few close friends, plenty of beers to be had, music to be listened to, stories to be shared. Drunk af now, great day all in all
Happy birthday Kraken!

Flem274*

123/5
made:

28 today - had kind of been dreading the birthday, thinking it would be a downer with everything going on. Have been surprised with loads of one on one visits from quite a few close friends, plenty of beers to be had, music to be listened to, stories to be shared. Drunk af now, great day all in all
hb

SillyCowCorner1

made:

Happy 28th birthday. Enjoy!

zorax

likes this
Just the two of us with masks. Lots of people out and about in HK now tho. We've just had 3 days in a row (might be 4 now) of no new cases and lockdowns are easing on Monday. So everyone is cautiously optimistic and trying to go out again

But yea lots of sanitiser and we cooked at home instead of going to a restaurant

trundler

made:

Happy birthday mate

trundler

Checked my notifications this morning thinking that I'd had an extreme zoraxing but it was only a mild one. The rest were meaningful likes. Have accumulated over 50 in all today. A fine day.

Matteh

Made

Took 3 KOMs on Strava because I'm fast on a bike

Ruined

2 guys I ride with got hit by a car at 50mph, with 1 being air ambulanced to hospital with head to toe road rash and a suspected broken knee. Both had rear lights on, driver must be blind and/or massively negligent. The downside is that generally you can actually kill a cyclist in a car and not get prison time in most cases.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Made

Took 3 KOMs on Strava because I'm fast on a bike

Ruined

2 guys I ride with got hit by a car at 50mph, with 1 being air ambulanced to hospital with head to toe road rash and a suspected broken knee. Both had rear lights on, driver must be blind and/or massively negligent. The downside is that generally you can actually kill a cyclist in a car and not get prison time in most cases.
making all humans car drivers was a serious mistake