• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mafia - main thread

Howe_zat

Mafia is a forum game in which there are two sides, the town and the mafia. The mafia are the minority, they know their fellow members, and they kill town players to try and take control. Meanwhile the town have to decide who is a mafia member and vote to get rid of them. The object of the game is, for the most part, to lie your pants off.

A wiki on the game can be found here and a short, condensed version can be played at epicmafia.

I'm going to start a game for CWers in about a week once I get back from holidays. If you want to play please email cricketwebmafia@gmail.com to say so. You'll need to be able to post in this thread fairly regularly and communicate once every couple of days by email.

Last edited by a moderator:

morgieb

Will be interested to see how this works without PM's. Still was lots of fun on CS even if I was kinda **** at it and should be good here.

Howe_zat

Will be interested to see how this works without PM's. Still was lots of fun on CS even if I was kinda **** at it and should be good here.
It's just going to require people checking email, though for that reason alone maybe we are doomed to failure

Howe_zat

Reminder to send an email before we start if you want to play. I need an address to send everyone an email to at the start of the game to say what your role is.

Players so far

1. morgieb
2. Quaggas
3. AZH
4. GIMH*
5. Athlai*

*to send

Spark

Global Moderator
Still remember confusing the hell out of people on webmafia by being coordinating lynch votes via whispers whilst looking completely innocuous otherwise. A+

In.

Howe_zat

Don't forget to email in so as I can send private messages

Got enough to start on Monday, would be nice to get a few more new guys involved as well.

ankitj

I'll play. I have organized this game at office outings several times. It's fun. Which characters are we going to have apart from mafia and villagers?

Sending email now.

Howe_zat

Last chance to sign up, will start this in the morning. A few people who wanted to play haven't emailed in.