• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mafia - main thread

Shri

1. srbhkshk
2. Daemon
3. hb
4. Teja
5. GIMH
6. StephenZA
7. Halsey
8. Marcuss
9. UC
10. RIS
11. morgieb
12. Athlai
13. Howe
14. Mags
15. Shri

Victor Ian

1. srbhkshk
2. Daemon
3. hb
4. Teja
5. GIMH
6. StephenZA
7. Halsey
8. Marcuss
9. UC
10. RIS
11. morgieb
12. Athlai
13. Howe
14. Mags
15. Shri
16. VictorIan

I really want to pretend I have a life and skip this one. But I don't, so **** it.

Though if numbers are too high, I'm happy to drop for anyone else.

Victor Ian

Can I request a role where I have the power to be more frugal and concise with my posting? I really want to learn that power.

honestbharani

Can I request a role where I have the power to be more frugal and concise with my posting? I really want to learn that power.

Its in your mind, mate. :p You give yourself too much grief. You played the last game when you were maf really well and were a key reason for maf winning the game. We should just ensure you get your QTs every game lol. :)

weeman27bob

1. srbhkshk
2. Daemon
3. hb
4. Teja
5. GIMH
6. StephenZA
7. Halsey
8. Marcuss
9. UC
10. RIS
11. morgieb
12. Athlai
13. Howe
14. Mags
15. Shri
16. VictorIan
17. Weeman

Fingers crossed I don't actually die at the start this time.