• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mafia - main thread

Marcuss

We need a governor or a judge; otherwise the 5 culted could force a N/L?

Unless it's only the four, in which case we need to hit right?

Marcuss

Daemon! Where for art though Daemon? Why have you gone silent in this hour of need?
Unless you, Red Ink or Daemon are lying, by way of eliminiation, Marcuss MUST be the cult leader. I am a HCW and can account for the other 5 roles
I suspect Daemon was telling the truth about his role. It checked out against a number of cross checks with other roles.
Daemon is our only chance to have seen that. He is far too quiet.
Poor Victor Ian :(

Red_Ink_Squid

We need a governor or a judge; otherwise the 5 culted could force a N/L?

Unless it's only the four, in which case we need to hit right?
I've got some good news and some bad news for you here.

Good news: there is a double voter in this game.

Bad news: you mentioned something about an A.N.other.

Frankly we could do with him coming here and putting an end to this, as it has become a little undignified.

Marcuss

I've got some good news and some bad news for you here.

Good news: there is a double voter in this game.

Bad news: you mentioned something about an A.N.other.

Frankly we could do with him coming here and putting an end to this, as it has become a little undignified.
A.N.Other is the double voter? If so then... bleh.

Marcuss

When I played as sledger in CWMaf, I'm pretty sure he was described as an 'anti-hero'.... do it Sledger... do it....

Double Turn.jpg