• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Morgieb and Ben

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burgey

Morgieb's ban is self-explanatory, but for how long?

Also, what did wtf?_ben go for, and for how long?

Matt79

Global Moderator
Morgieb got banned? What for?

Given Ben was less than a fortnight off a six-month ban, this one would have to be a perma?

duffer

Yeah morgie's isn't too self explanatory imo. Ben being a perma would be a shame. Reckon he'd have grown out of his current phase.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
morgieb made a racist post in the What Do You Look Like thread, and had been previously warned with regards to such statements. It wasn't malicious in nature, but very inappropriate. He's been banned for two weeks.

wdfu_ben91 has been banned for consistently trolling, and been given a three month ban.

Smudge

Morgie used a racist phrase in response to roseboy's pictures on the What Do You Look Like thread. It mightn't have been so bad if it wasn't for comments he made about roseboy in the Introduce Yourself thread a week or so ago. I'm happy to admit I reported Morgie's last post (which has subsequently been removed).

Burgey

Morgie used a racist phrase in response to roseboy's pictures on the What Do You Look Like thread. It mightn't have been so bad if it wasn't for comments he made about roseboy in the Introduce Yourself thread a week or so ago. I'm happy to admit I reported Morgie's last post (which has subsequently been removed).
Volty, how was the birthday mate?

Smudge

Volty, how was the birthday mate?
Yeah, good, pal - aside from the hangover that lingered all day and forced me to have a nap at 4pm. Dad was up from Chch by chance, so met him for lunch and he paid for some new luggage for me (my 20-year-old suitcase just isn't very yuppie). Aside from that, plenty of well-wishes.

Lillian Thomson

I always thought morgy was fairly inoffensive but a bit slow to catch on. Ben had a bucketfull of attitude.

Last edited by a moderator:

Son Of Coco

I always thought morgy was fairly inoffensive but a bit slow to catch on. Ben had a bucketfull of attitude
:laugh:

Have to admit, after Ben talked it up in the 'What Do You Look Like Thread' about his cricketing ability I did take a bit of guilty pleasure from finding out what grade he played.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Not particularly sad to see the back of either of them tbh, particularly wdfu_Ben.

andmark

I saw the post by Morgieb and was surprised to see he hadn't been banned earlier. It was a well deserved ban and I will not repeat it as it would offend to many people. As for Ben, I don't know why he was banned.

andmark

morgieb made a racist post in the What Do You Look Like thread, and had been previously warned with regards to such statements. It wasn't malicious in nature, but very inappropriate. He's been banned for two weeks.

wdfu_ben91 has been banned for consistently trolling, and been given a three month ban.
To be honest that's fair, and I agree he was constantly trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.