• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Moving to UK

Tim

Im moving to the UK in late 07, early 08...anyone want to be my friend??? pleasssse. Im most likely heading to London.

Tim

well seeing as you mention it, anyone who has contacts in media would be much appreciated!!! 8-)

pinchy81

Ah i cant wait untill im old enough (and have enough money) to move to England. It will always be the dream

Loony BoB

Don't really meet people from CW outside of Dan (Majin) but yeah, good luck to you with the move, trust me, it's worth it for the cash. :p

barmyarmy

Don't really meet people from CW outside of Dan (Majin) but yeah, good luck to you with the move, trust me, it's worth it for the cash. :p
You can always meet me ;)
Hey, it's Edinburgh, you probably have done already!

Last edited:

16 tins of Spam

Seriously though, there's so much to do in England and if that's not enough for you then Europe's a short hop away and even America's not too far. You English should try being isolated at the arse end of the world like us, then you might get an idea why we keep coming over :p

I'm planning on returning at the end of '08, although I'm not sure how long I'll stay given the sustained assault on civil liberties in Britain over the last decade or so.

Scaly piscine

Much rather live in Canada, Australia or NZ than England. Don't really see what England has to offer really. Even USA is sort of better, if you ignore how selfish the country is generally with the system of healthcare and how it has barely done anything in the disaster hit areas in its own country. Obviously you'd have to keep away from the redneck areas as well. But yea anyway UK is pretty meh really.