• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Neilsen's Take On It

four_or_six

Sounds to me as though there's something going on that we're not being told about
Like... when Ponting is actually coming back? I don't get why all the cloak-and-dagger over that.

With Nielsen, I presume there's something personal going on. It's a bit strange otherwise, surely dashing back to Australia for a week isn't really that restful?

Ausage

Having spent the last week recovering from a London - Sydney I can honestly say that traveling to the other side of the world was one of the least relaxing experiences I've been through.

Son Of Coco

Having spent the last week recovering from a London - Sydney I can honestly say that traveling to the other side of the world was one of the least relaxing experiences I've been through.
It's funny, I've had mates who've travelled to/from the UK and had all sorts of issues with jetlag etc but it doesn't seem to worry me as much. I'm tired for a few days afterwards, but I haven't experienced the waking up at funny hours or not being able to sleep until 4 am sort of stuff. I usually make myself stay awake when I arrive/try to make sure the flight arrives later in the day so I'm not sure if that makes any difference.