• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Oceania Cup Logos

Mr. P

Mate I take offence if you are putting these as the logos...I worked hard to win that competition, and you can't go back on your word...

Cloete

Mr. P said:
Mate I take offence if you are putting these as the logos...I worked hard to win that competition, and you can't go back on your word...
LOL! all you did was do a merge add a trophy and a rectangle. Not even a logo really, I think what he's after is a small graphic liek a badge ala Cricket Australia.

Cloete

I'm not.. just staiting the truth.

To be honest I don't think any logo should be used yet, the only one's that are actually logo's are Dylan's and they're not too flashy.

Last edited:

Mr. P

Cloete man don't be a tool. Wow, you lost a logo comp for a PBeM and you don't agree with the result. Just get over it and stop being so tight.

Dylan i'm not making any comments against you personally, i'm just saying that you did say the winners logo would be used...thats all:) Can talk it over on msn if you want...

Cloete

Mr. P said:
Cloete man don't be a tool. Wow, you lost a logo comp for a PBeM and you don't agree with the result. Just get over it and stop being so tight.

Dylan i'm not making any comments against you personally, i'm just saying that you did say the winners logo would be used...thats all:) Can talk it over on msn if you want...
lol...that has nothing to do with it. the point i'm making is that it WASN'T A LOGO! And neither was mine.

DJellett

Guys - all will be used, like I have said, I just whipped these up and postedthem - they aren't actullay guarenteed of use...