• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Oceania Cup - Round 1

Slats4ever

Well after a long time waiting guys round 1 has finally been run and won...
there were two non submissions from the Daisys and the Marauders as a result the Lightning and the Falcons were given full point victories and played in another practice match versus each other.

Other than that there were some top performances.

So enjoy and keep the teams coming for next week.

Attachments

Last edited:

AUST_HiTMaN

Somehow I think this should of been posted in the Results forum ;)

Extremely close game, very dissapointing the way it finished, us needing 1 wicket and The Apprentices needing 40 runs.

Last edited:

Cloete

Delighted with my result. Everybody put in a good effort and did quite well. Particularly delgihted with Law's 219 and 60*. But it was a good convincing win over the Falcons by 8 wickets.

age_master

AUST_HiTMaN said:
Somehow I think this should of been posted in the Results forum ;)

Extremely close game, very dissapointing the way it finished, us needing 1 wicket and The Apprentices needing 40 runs.

yeah as niice as it was to share the points with you a result would have been good

nibbs

as expected an easy win. our batting depth shining through nicely. lets go jets!

kears_falcon_9

Very confusing with the results and stats, also confusing with the way we had a forfiet and still played and on the tables it says i lost yet i have 20 points. LOL

DJellett

Kears, I will do this here.

Also, the table will be updated to contain forfeits for and forfeits again.

DJellett

Results Attached.

Two non submissions (Maurauders, Dragons) resulted in forfeits by those two teams and a friendly played between Queensland Lightning and MBF Falcons. The points from this match were not included and both Lightning and Falcons were awarded full points for their forfeited matches.

Attachments

Dark Hunter

Very happy with that, good win and good to see non-star players (Carseldine) standing up. Also saw possibly the new c Marsh b Lillee in the flames second innings!