• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** 5th Test at the Sydney Cricket Ground

Alysum

The Langer Hayden LONG hug was pretty emotional :wacko:

Did langer have some paddings on his ribs/chest ? he didn't feel anything when he got struck by Harmy. Lamger has to be one of the players with the highest percentage of body hits...

Well played Alf ! :cool:

Son Of Coco

It's not that 'Impressive' is it? It's just what everyone thought at the time, not exactly sledge of the century.
I didn't think it...but then again, I'm not a disgruntled English fan trying to rain on a parade by claiming something said that was quite amusing was actually something 'we were all thinking'.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
:@ Just got back to my desk after a meeting and an Indian lad had stuck an article to my monitor, all about our 5-0 defeat

Left him a note on his desk reminding him about Mumbai and our £20 bet for the summer lol

Fusion

Global Moderator
I do not know how a man boob pic is inappropriate. Silly of you to warn on that really but it is your forum. In any case, I would have thought some one like yourself would have known that I wouldn't be doing some thing like breaking forum rules intentionally. No one can know every thing which will be deemed appropriate or inappropriate.

Bye bye.

:-O Hopefully that was not a "permanent" bye-bye.

Matteh

Martyn and Langer, look like long lost brothers.

And just look at the alliteration in that sentence :cool:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Not much of a compliment. Plus he probably cares more for ODI anyway, in which case he is not.
I assume by "he" you mean my Indian colleague, and not myself? Well anyhow, he's not really a massive Cricket fan in any way, just likes to see India win in either form really, and England lose just to see me pissed off. In fact, when I made the bet with him, I don't think I even said which series I was referring to; nonetheless I know which one I meant, and I'll make sure he knows!