• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Champions League Discussion and Results Thread

Majin

What a game, gutted to lose but was awesome reading. congrats to the ERUB, much deserved victory. Game only cements Robbham as the kings of T20 imho

Mr Mxyzptlk

Obviously Patrick and McNamara were secret weapons. They hadn't batted in the tournament before then.

CL Averages

Top CW Runscorers:
JJ Ritchie (ERUB) - 254
NG Scott (WRRW) - 246
[SR Watson (ERUB) - 224]
DK Rai (WRRW) - 221

Top CW Batting SR:
DP Richards (WRRW) - 191.36
SA Bennett (WRRW) - 170.21
[KA Pollard (WRRW) - 169.42]
H Mørk (WRRW) - 165.85

Top CW Batting Averages (>100 runs):
[KA Pollard (WRRW) - 102.50]
JJ Ritchie (ERUB) - 63.50
XPA Rose (DC) - 51.67
BS Read (WRRW) - 36.80

Top CW Wicket-takers:
MJ Smith (WRRW) - 19
LA Camps (ERUB) - 16
NL Patrick/MA Cannon (ERUB) - 15

Top CW Bowling Econ:
MJ Smith (WRRW) - 7.48
[CZ Harris (WRRW) - 7.50]
SA Bennett (WRRW) - 7.55
JP McNamara (ERUB) - 7.72

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Was wondering how on earth we performed when I looked at those stats. But then I noticed you didn't mention bowling averages. :)

Goughy

Gutted.

In pain to be honest. Well played ERUB and hats off to all the WRRW boys. We played amazing cricket but it was just not to be.

Well done to Liam as well. Top tournament

Last edited:

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Wow, had no idea this was even going on, TTYTT. :ph34r:

Super excited to have been shown faith in the first game and have the ball thrown to me to stop a rampant Smith, and get the job done for the boys. Then, to manage to nurdle the ball around for Nafe to get the job done, couldn't be more proud.

May have finally found a format that I do OK in!