• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* CWBCC Weekly Times

Dydl

Except not sure about you, I only read the Blacks section on the players not all the other teams. I read everyting apart from the other teams profiles. I don't have a lot of time on my hands!

Loony BoB

Never did get any contact from whoever it was that was going to interview me... tried to be online fairly often and left my away message up so you can leave messages for when I get back, but still no luck! Let me know if you still want to go ahead with the interview - I'm happy to do it if you want to but not bothered if you have other issues to report on. :)

AUST_HiTMaN

I believe it was possibly Ferd who wanted that interview, also i've seen no sign of him for a while now, I'm thinking he is away possibly

AUST_HiTMaN

Adamc said:
Doesn't look likely, the Chief Editor seems to have gone AWOL, hasn't made a post since the 21st of February...
Yeah, I've heard he is on holiday, but I'm really uncertain. If he's not back by next weekend Myself and Hakon (yes I'm volenteering you mate - 2 weeks of holidays you've gotta do something ;) ) will organise a end of season wrap.