• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Group B Discussion - Australia, West Indies, Ireland

Scaly piscine

Would be pretty horrible if this is a rain affected match. West Indies made it through last time (to the semis) because they got a prank D/L revised target against England.

stumpski

If there's no further play Australia and West Indies go through, I take it? Do the scores in an abandoned match count towards net run-rate?

stumpski

77-4 in the 13th, not abysmal but surely not enough either (match reduced to 19 overs, WI will probably have to make 4 or 5 more). Ireland seem to have some nice looking women supporting them (a few WAGs, perhaps?) and they enjoyed that 6 over long-leg by O'Brien.

Rankin missing with a gastric illness is a big loss; he may have played his last game for Ireland.

MW1304

Someone has to tell Bumble to stop with this "wallop" thing. I know he loves his irritating gimmicky catchphrases but this is just ridiculous.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Did I hear he has 5 first-ball ducks this year playing for Ireland?

That is incredible if so.
The last 4 times I can recall him batting for Ireland he got: 0 (1), 0 (2), 0 (1) and 0 (1)

A golden duck against England in the World Cup, a second ball duck against Ireland at Belfast in June, a golden duck against Australia the other day and a golden duck against West Indies today.