• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Group B Discussion

Daemon

Jadeja's at it again :laugh:

Amusing how he's turned from one of the most hated to everyone's favourite. Good on him.

Spark

Global Moderator
Jadeja's at it again :laugh:

Amusing how he's turned from one of the most hated to everyone's favourite. Good on him.
Not everyone's.

Seriously, he bowls left-arm ****ing darts on off stump. It's not that ****ing hard.

Spikey

Jarrod Kimber ‏@ajarrodkimber 30s
Someone is proudly holding up a Norwegian flag.

...Could it be?

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
I swear we used to have India and Pakistan fans on here...
Haha, this. I missed virtually the entire match, but only had to go through 15 posts to read everything about it on CW. Obviously it wasn't helped by the match appearing to be a bit of a damp squib, but still.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Well, they don't need to be on weekends really. But I think a lot of it is for the people in the countries of the nations playing. I.e., India v Pakistan wouldn't make much sense as a D/N game, as it would go on really late into the night in India and Pakistan, whereas day games are at reasonable times for people watching in those countries. Also D/N games aren't really D/N games as such in England this time of year. It stays light till past 9pm.

I'm still really pissed off that the Semi's are day games though.

kingpin

If matches were day and night,Sub-Continent nations have to stay till the morning to complete both innings,so lose of viewers i suppose.