• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

MrPrez

Aaron Baynes just became the second ever NBA player to hit 9 threes and take 15 rebounds.
Curious about the first? Surprised anyone else has done it tbh - threes weren't as common in the past obv.

If I'd had to bet on who I'd have thought would have done it I'd probably have gone with Brooks Lopez.

Kat another option.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Curious about the first? Surprised anyone else has done it tbh - threes weren't as common in the past obv.

If I'd had to bet on who I'd have thought would have done it I'd probably have gone with Brooks Lopez.

Kat another option.
I'd probably guess a guard or forward who had a big night on the boards tbh.

duffer

Lol, Jamal posted a video of him getting head from his girlfriend on his insta yesterday.

The **** dude?

duffer

Haha, he now claims his account was hacked and took it down. It's apparently on "the hub" now.........

duffer

The NBA YouTube channel has uploaded a whole bunch of full classic games with more to come.

****ing get in there!