• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Overseas Draft Thread

Jamee999

It says minimum in the first post! I'd've picked McGrath instead of Carter if I'd known that - I thought we had to have 3 overseas!

HeathDavisSpeed

Liam had said that it was limited to three rounds at some earlier point as I was certainly under the impression that it was only three rounds.

Would have signed Chris Kuggle-juggle if I had a spare half a point.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
To clear things up on the overseas issue: it was meant to be exactly 3 in order to ensure that players didn't sign two A-list players.

Oh, and in any case Nixonstown do not have any points left. Ramprakash 3 + Hollioake 2 + Nixon 1 = 6.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
To clear things up on the overseas issue: it was meant to be exactly 3 in order to ensure that players didn't sign two A-list players.

Oh, and in any case Nixonstown do not have any points left. Ramprakash 3 + Hollioake 2 + Nixon 1 = 6.
Fair point.

Mr Mxyzptlk

No. That was the initial intention of the "minimum of 3 players" statement, though I should have just said "Each team must pick 3 players."