• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Quarterfinal Four: France vs Iceland

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
France vs Iceland
Stade de France, Paris Saint-Denis
Sunday 3 July, kick off 21.00 CET

France: 14 Euro appearances (1930-), champions 1984, 2000, World Cup winners 1998
Iceland: 1st major tournament appearance, 2nd place at Nordic Tournament 2001

Lillian Thomson

It's interesting looking around the Net and listening to the radio how England fans still bring everything about the Euros back to England. Some wanting Iceland to win because it means England don't look as bad and others wanting France to hammer them so England realise how bad we are. If anyone I'm watching the Wales v Belgium match with says that this should have been England if Roy had got it right against Slovakia I will have no option but to shoot them. Surely just enjoy the tournament without needing any reinforcing or otherwise of how bad England are or what might have been (not that we'd have beaten Northern Ireland .............. oops.....................)

Redbacks

The French should win, but if Iceland play that well again they are a chance against anyone.

cpr

I suppose thats why Harry Kane thought taking corners was acceptable.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
France have been threatening to do this all tournament to someone.

Shame it's not England on the receiving end.