• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

****Official Sailing Discussion Thread****

Jacknife

Brilliant stuff from Ainslie

Got lucky with the conditions today but cant argue with his record

First time I've seen the Finn class boat but they look like an absolute dog and reminded me of a glorfied Manly Junior

Apparently designed in 1949 and havent changed much since
Yes they look a lot like Toppers that I've sailed before but a little bit bigger, great when you're a kid but a absolute **** as a adult.

Johnners

Had always assumed watching the sailing would be a bit dull, apparently not. Yesterdays race and then today's again has been enthralling viewing.

Spark

Global Moderator
Love how he promptly tips his boat over the moment he wins the race. Grats to him.

Burgey

How cool is it that they have windsurfing? Reminds me of a holiday in Fiji where you wander down the beach and pick one up and take off.

_Ed_

Haha, they're totally thrilled. Good on them.

Feel sorry for the GB team - it went all the way down to the medal race. Great effort by them.

social

Friend's daughter finished with a silver in the match-racing

Brilliant achievement for a 19 yo skipper in her first Olympics