• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season XV Discussion and Results

Simon

WCC Staff
If someone wants to volunteer to simulate all One Day matches for the rest of the season then we'll be able to get this back and going. You'll simply just have to sim the games and send the files to me and ill do the reports etc... as normal. Hopefully then I can use the time now and the off season to come up with a way to fix it or an alternative.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Tempted to offer my services, but I also have a lot of family staying over from England right now. If no one else is game, I'll give it a go.

Simon

WCC Staff
Its not a huge schedule, some weeks there's only 1 OD match day. I think theres only about 10 matches and a handful of ODI's to go.

Simon

WCC Staff
The updated schedule will be released tomorrow, Liam has kindly agreed to sim the One Day matches for the rest of this season at this stage so we'll be able to get back on track. Needed to give him a bit of extra time to get it sorted though so we are about a week away from some matches.

Simon

WCC Staff
This is the updated schedule, it is basically everything as is except the dates have been pushed back a month and 4 days, so all the games are still on the same day as they were originally going to be just a little later. Also with Liam doing the One Day games there could be a a delay in those results at times but we'll do our best.

One Day
Code:
Fri 16th April	Black	vs	Blue	Pickford Reserve
Fri 16th April	Colts	vs	Green	Fardin Qayyumi CC
		Red		Bye	

Mon 26th April	Colts	vs	Red	Fardin Qayyumi CC
Mon 26th April	Green	vs	Blue	CWBCC Stadium
		Black		Bye	

Thur 29th April	Black	vs	Green	Pickford Reserve
Thur 29th April	Blue	vs	Red	PDV Dome
		Colts		Bye	

Mon 3rd May	Black	vs	Colts	Pickford Reserve
Mon 3rd May	Red	vs	Green	CW Oval
		Blue		Bye	

Fri 7th May	Red	vs	Black	CW Oval
Fri 7th May	Colts	vs	Blue	Fardin Qayyumi CC
		Green		Bye	

Tuesday 9th May	1st	vs	2nd	Final
First Class
Code:
Tues 20th April	Colts	vs	Black	Fardin Qayyumi CC
Tues 20th April	Red	vs 	Green	CW Oval
		Blue		Bye	

Wed 28th April	Black	vs	Green	Pickford Reserve
Wed 28th April	Blue	vs	Red	PDV Dome
		Colts		Bye	

Fri 30th April	Colts	vs	Red	Fardin Qayyumi CC
Fri 30th April	Green	vs	Blue	CWBCC Stadium
		Black		Bye	

Wed 5th May	Blue	vs	Black	PDV Dome
Wed 5th May	Green	vs	Colts	CWBCC Stadium
		Red		Bye	

Thurs 13th May	1st	vs	2nd	Final

David

International 12th Man
Maybe now's an appropriate time to let you know i'm hanging the boots up, effective immediately. It's been a good ride, but now's the right time for retirement.

Bowen, can you please take the reigns over from me for Blue captaincy.

Best of luck for everyone for the remainder of the season and in the future in general.

Cheers,

Travis
Any particular reason Trav?

Simon

WCC Staff
As it turns out HODI isnt compatible with Windows 7 so Liam is unable to sim the OD games, unless someone else wants to volunteer we'll have to go with a different sim.