• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second ODI in Brisbane

Status
Not open for further replies.

benchmark00

In fact I'd go as far as to say that anyone who thinks Australia did everything in their powers to win the CT is so far removed from reality it's dangerous.

social

Anyone who's watched one day cricket closely in the past 18 months would know who I was talking about. The fact that you didn't is embarrassing. As a hint how about you look up his cricinfo page or Wikipedia page and work from there matey.
Anyone that knows your biases would know who you are talking about and anyone that has watched odis in the past 18 months knows that you are wrong

Furthermore, if Lee were still available, the young man in question wouldn't even be the best one day bowler in his home town let alone the world

BTW, explains a lot that you use wiki as a fact checker

benchmark00

Anyone that knows your biases would know who you are talking about and anyone that has watched odis in the past 18 months knows that you are wrong

Furthermore, if Lee were still available, the young man in question wouldn't even be the best one day bowler in his home town let alone the world

BTW, explains a lot that you use wiki as a fact checker
lol.

Adders

Ok you may want to work out what 18 months means.
Cricket stats are generally done over calendar years mate......you work out these players stats over 18 months and deliver them. Do your own donkey work Mr wont provide a direct answer and then bark orders for everyone else to deliver. Seriously, who the **** do you think you are mate??

benchmark00

Cricket stats are generally done over calendar years mate......you work out these players stats over 18 months and deliver them. Do your own donkey work Mr wont provide a direct answer and then bark orders for everyone else to deliver. Seriously, who the **** do you think you are mate??
I've looked into the stats, I don't need them. Maybe you want to educate yourself before trying to debate something you clearly are not schooled in.

Marcuss

Steyn played 4 more matches, taken four more wickets, at a worse average, and a considerably poorer strike rate.
I actually really rate Starc in ODIs and was somewhat playing devil's advocate but he has beaten up on the WI at Perth and Afghanistan quite badly. Steyn's not ever gone round the park like Starc did against England in the CT either. There's a legitimate case for both but to say Starc is far and away the best is just wrong IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.