• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Super 8 Group 2 Discussion - Aus, Ind, Pak and SA

Burgey

The 2nd highest wicket taker in T20s (Umar Gul) hasn't been given a bowl yet :p
I know! In favour of this nanny pamby, spear it in flat with no pace on the ball **** that passes for "spin".

Fmd Arthur Mailey will be turning in his grave.

If I want to see slow, flat bowling I'll watch the under 11s tomorrow. Bowl like your balls have dropped ffs, not like some scared prepubescent school boy.

smalishah84

The Tiger King
I know! In favour of this nanny pamby, spear it in flat with no pace on the ball **** that passes for "spin".

Fmd Arthur Mailey will be turning in his grave.

If I want to see slow, flat bowling I'll watch the under 11s tomorrow. Bowl like your balls have dropped ffs, not like some scared prepubescent school boy.
:laugh:

be happy burgey, pace is back :p

Burgey

Great, sophisticated cricket question - "Who's the biggest hitter here today?"

Rameez wonders how they forgot to nominate Afridi as an option. He forgets its been so long since Afridi launched one that everyone has forgotten how hard he hits them.

smalishah84

The Tiger King
Great, sophisticated cricket question - "Who's the biggest hitter here today?"

Rameez wonders how they forgot to nominate Afridi as an option. He forgets its been so long since Afridi launched one that everyone has forgotten how hard he hits them.
haha.....yeah

although funnily Sehwag has been nominated as the biggest T20 hitter

Burgey

Agree with Cribbeh that de Villiers' decision to bat so low was very odd. Wtf is with that?

Hurricane

Do Pak have a new Fielding coach or something. Their ground fielding is actually good. Very un pakistan-like.

smalishah84

The Tiger King
SA can actually win this if they put a bit of pressure by stopping the flow of runs....

Pak batsmen are prone to brain farts