• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** 'When Will This Bloody Tour End?' T20 Thread

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Hey inbox24, tell us why David Hussey should be picked for tests.
I agree with you, he never would have done well in Test cricket; may have deserved a shot at some stage. Did see a good stat though; 73 players have made 10000+ FC runs at over 50, 72 of them have played Test cricket. Dussey the only one not to.

theegyptian

Somehow the England T20 team put together the worst series of the three England teams. Pretty incredible given what came before.

Spikey

I agree with you, he never would have done well in Test cricket; may have deserved a shot at some stage. Did see a good stat though; 73 players have made 10000+ FC runs at over 50, 72 of them have played Test cricket. Dussey the only one not to.
so good

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Helluva stat, aye.

Kinda surprised no Saffer in their exile period managed it too tho.
Averaging 50 in First Class cricket is no mean feat and you'd have to have been super unlucky for your entire cricketing career to have coincide with their isolation from the game.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Duss :(

wiff

I have read through the last two-thousand pages on the last two games:

Game 12

In other news:

My South Western Sydney spies tell me there is apparently still a Sizzler at Campbelltown or somewhere in that vicinity. The issue is whether one risks multiple gun shot wounds by traveling out there for the greatest culinary experience on earth, the cheesy bread.
Can confirm that the risk of gun wounds is slightly over exaggerated and that knife wounds are more of a possibility.

Guys look what I just found..
Who puts yellow post-it notes on their computer?

Wow England. Cooking sausages here and I turn around to see carnage.
what type? sauce? bread?
take it to TWitter PMs dickhead
more interesting than the cricket tbh

Wiff is going to have a great time reading through this thread tomorrow. Wonder if he’s remembered to record the next show so he sees the end.
Yesss I finally managed to record it right. Just record the next program, don’t bother with this extend rubbish. Interesting thread so far . . . except the youtube on Nikki Osborne . . won’t get those minutes back thanks Jono you owe me a beer.

Wtf is going on with Dernbach and White there?

You don’t gob off at a **** when you’ve been paddled. You do what a bloke from our club did to a player umpire who gave him out lbw one day - wait til he goes to his car at drinks, take down his number plate and at the end of the game key his car.
Western Suburbs
Seems a bit convoluted when a simple stabbing would do.

ahahahahahah how did hazlewood steal this
Gets two wickets on the last two balls, those figures.

Game 13
Apparently some paramedic was hit at George St last night. South of Park St on George is so weird nowadays. You’ve got punch ons and glassings and then you have bubble tea shops.
Anything west of the opera house is the Western Suburbs

Is Scott Cam really like that, or is it an Andrew Bolt-like confected persona?
Scott Cam is one of the biggest dickheads on television. Total jockey.
Nailed it

Like a greased walrus on a skateboard.
The grease and skateboard being superfluous

Broad mentioned that they’re hoping on a flight back to England tonight. How?
They have bunny rabbit feet

Airport closes at 11.30pm pal.
heard they are taking a cessna from bankstown airport tbh
They are taking off in the top paddock

Just checked the departure times tomorrow. 6am the earliest. Probably not going to claim that as tonight itbt.
They are taking off two days before the day after tomorrow

So much Hodge hate in this thread
It’s only because he’s a **** though.
loveit

had a ripping chicken burger at that chicken shop at freshwater beach this arvo, after having been at the beach of course
Had one at the Flying Fox cafe at Bayview this arvo. Was very good, but Chook-A-Roma at Baulko still shades it.
Inapropriate sexual references

Did England miss a trick not giving Root number 66.
LOLZ

Wade attempting to catch.
The monkey wins

at the shops back from the beach, directly opposite bakers delight, called freshie chickens i believe
Are they discreet?

whenever they cross to brad hodge, i turn My Dick - Dancing in My Dick - YouTube back on
Whatever

I can’t believe Matthew Wade a) caught the ball b) held onto the ball c) removed the bails.
what are the chances of all planets aligning at the same moment on your birthday

In clover etc.
Friday night, work is over
Love is in the air
Love is in the air
And that my friends is how the tour ends

Oh oh oh

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Nah it would have been a stunning dayboo had he not bagged Nikki Osbourne.

Now Nikki Osbourne, that is stunning!

Riggins

I have read through the last two-thousand pages on the last two games:

Game 12

Who puts yellow post-it notes on their computer?
Actually a periodic table and a list of physical constants for what it's worth...