• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Womens' Ashes 2015

The Battlers Prince

Both Men's and women's series locked 1-1 with Australia with the momentum. Perry to keep on being phenomenal and now Lanning's found some form I think Australia to win today's ODI, the test is a different beast though.

grecian

We need Steve Smith and Ellyse Perry to have a child together. Only way of making another Bradman.
Well as long as it's born in England.

Starc and Healy are going out aren't they, I guess their child would be a left-arm fast bowling wicket-keeping batter, which would be unique.

Awaots some smartarse to mention one.

Hopefully the kid wouldn't be as thick as a brick like it's uncle though.

Stace

I may go to this tomorrow unless Sarah Taylor cops one in her face and loses a tooth or gets a black eye, I've got a major thing for her (nearly half as much as Jono likes Kohli), I hate it when wicketkeepers don't wear a helmet when standing up to spinners (cue Sarah Taylor can use my helmet joke).

Dan

Global Moderator
Australia looking alright in a Test match in England does appear to have set into motion the apocalypse, however.

The Battlers Prince

Heard Edwards talking about the series. I don't think she saw this as a possibility, having to win all 3 T20's to draw the series and retain the the ashes.