• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

PA Rep Voting Final Round

My PA Rep vote goes to..

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Burpey

Thanks to everyone who voted for me. To those who didn't, it's not my fault if your insurance applications are lost at some stage.

Burpey

Samuel_Vimes said:
When's the rebellion set for? ;)

Congrats.
A worthy opponent. I have to say though, I thought I'd never win an election of any sort on CW after Cameron beat me in some WCC election, still haven't taken off the black armband.

Blewy

burkey_1988 said:
Thanks to everyone who voted for me. To those who didn't, it's not my fault if your insurance applications are lost at some stage.
Yeah congrats mate... Ill chat to you about it when i see you on MSN next...

Burpey

Blewy said:
Yeah congrats mate... Ill chat to you about it when i see you on MSN next...
Yeah sure, don't hesitate to drop me an email if we don't catch each other soonish.