• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

photos

Kimbo

I have to shoot a portraiture assignment for photography this weekend, i was looking for good ideas for where to take photos of people. I have thought about photographing the bums of auckland, or going to the airport to get people getting off planes looking for someone they know.
Do you have any ideas?

Blewy

How bout going to the local Brothel and getting People walk in and then walking out??? :laugh:
Or you could go to the local dole office, i reckon you'd get a few good ones there.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Kimbo

hmm... anyone from auckland would know the k road overbridge- maybe i should go there.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Airport would be a good option I reckon :)

The K-road overbridge doesn't have much foot traffic from what I know does it?

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Try your school... keep alert and keep your eyes open and there's a hell of a lot that goes on. Even in just one class/form...

Kimbo

The K-road overbridge doesn't have much foot traffic from what I know does it?
no, but it has old drunks hanging about.... they are a bit scary, but would make good pics- maybe they wont mind if i give them some whisky

Tim

The Haunted House in Ponsonby, go there at around 10.00 pm and watch all the scared teenagers run out when the Tongan Church find them.