• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Player of the tournament?

HeathDavisSpeed

So Australia may not in fact be a poor Test side.
Oyoyoy... This is getting silly. Why launch at someone for having an opinion differing from yours, Perm?

Cripes. Just cos someone says something negative about your team doesn't give you the right to grind them down. If I cared everytime someone said something **** about poor ole Heath, I'd be dead by now.

Perm

Oyoyoy... This is getting silly. Why launch at someone for having an opinion differing from yours, Perm?

Cripes. Just cos someone says something negative about your team doesn't give you the right to grind them down. If I cared everytime someone said something **** about poor ole Heath, I'd be dead by now.
I wasn't launching at him, I was just pointing out that Australia may not be a poor Test side, even if ohtani's jacket thinks that they are.

Johnners

If Australia win the World Cup and defeat the All Blacks and/or South Africa on the way, i think that'd be enough to prove they most certainly aren't a poor test side.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Smarter though, and refs just aren't willing to ping them.
Yep. Shepherdson & Dunning definitely pulled a fast one in the last Oz/NZ game. Very cute, but it's seriously weak refereeing to let them get away with it. It must've been a full half-hour before there was a properly set scrum in that game.

Mind you, Oz have something of a history in this respect. Baxter & Young nearly conned Watson into giving Oz the last WC. I'm just so pleased we won because (aside from the obvious) it means we can legitimately moan about the piss-poor reffing without it looking like sour grapes.