• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Player of...

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
a massive zebra said:
Not any other sport. Simple pure power is very useful in 100m races, and World's Strongest Man etc...
Even in those events you still need technique.

FRAZ

broncoman said:
Andrew Symonds will carve em up again and Harmison will get smashed to all parts.....
I totally agree with you . Andrew Symonds is the player to watch out for ..

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
actually... im gonna go with sarwan!! time to make a name for himself... youll see!!!!

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
what about that man lara?!? can he lead the west indies to something great? personally i really do think afridi will bat well this tourney...

Choora

broncoman said:
Andrew Symonds will carve em up again and Harmison will get smashed to all parts.....

Harmison is a one man demolition force, the next time Aus take on Eng in Ashes series, Harmison will be the man to watch out for!

Tim

I think Cairns is going to play one of his greatest ODI innings tommorow....he's due.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
haha ive done quite well with my choices so far.

Afridi has done alright (bowling)
Sarwan has done very well as has
Bravo and
Brett Lee got smacked as I said...

NICE!!!!

IN the final -
Solanki, Sarwan, Bravo and Bradshaw to all do well.

Last edited:

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
i offically want a medal for my amazing predictions!! :) besides solanki, i picked everyone pretty much, thats a world first