• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Player's Association Representative (Start: Season XIII) - Final Voting

Who should be the Player's Association Representative?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Loony BoB

If there aren't any new suggestions in the next, say, 24 hours I suppose we'll move on to the next round.

Loony BoB

Poll added with the seconded suggestions, I figure a week is more than enough time for everyone to put in a vote.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Voted Cameron. Though I'm unsure whether he'll do good on his promise to put coke in the bubblers.

In which case, Vote 1 Patto.

Loony BoB

New poll.

New poll being added now...

EDIT: Done, and merged over the old poll. People who have voted already will need to re-vote, but I've allowed for the week to start again so we'll still have seven days.

On a sidenote, if any of the candidates are not interested in running they should say so within that week.

Last edited:

David

International 12th Man
Refuse to vote in a public poll.

EDIT* I know why it's public, so only CWXI members can vote, but still, it's an election, it should be secret.

Last edited:

pasag

RTDAS
Members should have the option of voting by email then if they want their vote made private. Am happy to take them at zgelman @ hotmail if no one else wants to. Don't think it's too appropriate for Towns or anyone nominated to accept them though, not that I think anyone would do anything untoward.